How to set WindowsNT to detect parallel port

Rob

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

I'm having trouble with printing. I'm getting a "Error
writing to LPT1. The system cannot find the file
specified." error. I checked through MSKnowledge Base
Article for help and found article 185276 and article
150498. I followed the resolution suggested in article
185276 and found that WindowsNT is not detecting the
parallel port. Do any of you folks know a fix.

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Are you sure it is enabled in the bios?

--
Tony Edgecombe
www.frogmorecs.com/ng