Bessel Raj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2013
Hi all. I have an HP laptop, bought in 2018, 15"CE062TX. I also have docking station given to me from work which is the Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black. I want to use my personal laptop with this docking station to output the display into two external Dell P2417H monitors. My work laptop is the a Dell latitude 7490. The system works fine with my Dell laptop. But I can't seem to make it work with my HP. Is there something that I am missing?

I am kind of new into this docking station external monitor space and I would like for some one to guide me through the whole process. Thanks.

Bessel Raj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2013
Hi all. I have an HP laptop, bought in 2018, 15"CE062TX. I also have docking station given to me from work which is the Dell WD19 180W Docking Station (130W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black. I want to use my personal laptop with this docking station to output the display into two external Dell P2417H monitors. My work laptop is the a Dell latitude 7490. The system works fine with my Dell laptop. But I can't seem to make it work with my HP. Is there something that I am missing?

I am kind of new into this docking station external monitor space and I would like for some one to guide me through the whole process. Thanks.