[SOLVED] How to show height perspective in panorama?

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
Jt9TCvL.png

is a 10% version of pre-cropped panorama I'd like to share. Both horizontal ends are higher and I don't think it looks that good to have a lot of background (ie black) on panoramas, so I'm thinking there should be a way to curve the ends, to end up with something much worse than the tower of pisa. Or perhaps I should just learn to deal with so much background. I think it's important to leave the rock height in the image, in either way (curved or not) as it is recognizable from far away if shown in its entirety, as one may see on the side-view of it here.

Thank you kindly for your help

I couldn't find a forum for image editing, I hope this is the closest to that and that the question is appropriate for it; if not, please move the thread to it.

Solution
The place is Tamriel, if you know how to get a phone or camera there, I'll pay you 10 grands to come along.
So screencaps from a video game?

You just have to change the zoom or viewpoint of what you're looking at as you scan from left to right.
Capture more of the world (zoom out), and then crop to exclude the black spaces.
That black seems to be due to a different aspect ratio taken in the images from the two side images, one is 3:4 others are in wide screen. Only thing you can do to remove that is to expand the images but that will stretch them, or use photoshop to fill in the areas with sky.

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
All the parts of the panorama were UHD. If you look at the bottom corners of the largest black area
Yzwc8Ca.png

you'll see it's made of 3 images each. If you're suggesting I remove the top of the rock, I mentioned
I think it's important to leave the rock height in the image, in either way (curved or not) as it is recognizable from far away if shown in its entirety, as one may see on the side-view of it here.

USAFRet

Titan
The place is Tamriel, if you know how to get a phone or camera there, I'll pay you 10 grands to come along.
So screencaps from a video game?

You just have to change the zoom or viewpoint of what you're looking at as you scan from left to right.
Capture more of the world (zoom out), and then crop to exclude the black spaces.

Solution

DynV

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
I'm not zooming out any more than what I did already as I'd loose details. My question in only about what to do with the rock seen at both ends. Was I not clear enough in the OP?