How to: show list of all groups and members of each

is there a way to export or print all distribution list members and the
groups they belong to OR better all the groups and their members?
Active Directory on Win2k3 with Exchange 2k3
Rob

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 13:21:57 -0700, "Rob Bergstrom" <nospam@backatcha.com> wrote:

>is there a way to export or print all distribution list members and the
>groups they belong to OR better all the groups and their members?
>Active Directory on Win2k3 with Exchange 2k3
>Rob

See tip 7451 » How can I report all Active Directory distribution group memberships?
in the 'Tips & Tricks' at http://www.jsifaq.com

Thanks.
Rob