How to sign out in Windows Store?

Woxter

Reputable
Jul 10, 2015
Hi guys, I had a "Issue" if you can call it that:
The other day I sign in my e-mail account on windows store in order to download the free Forza 6 Apex, but I have a bit of a problem now, I thought that the account was only for Windows store..but it has changed my whole username from Windows and as a consecuence my password to access the computer is the same as my e-mail. I don't like the idea that everything I open from Microsoft is linked... I would only like to have my account on Windows store not on my whole computer... how do I solve this?
Besides if everything is based on my e-mail then do I need a network connection to access Forza 6 or even my computer to do offline stuff?? I hate the idea of everything linked...It can be useful sometimes but I don't like Microsoft to force you to do this stuff...it should even ask for your permision first.
Does someone know how to log into windows store with an e-mail account leaving the rest of your computer untouched by this? Thanks!

Solution
Your fault for not reading, it's pretty clear about what the login will do (and there's a small text link on the bottom if you don't want to change to a microsoft account and instead just want single app sign in).

Luckily, all you have to do is http://www.howtogeek.com/230543/how-to-revert-your-windows-10-account-to-a-local-one-after-the-windows-store-hijacks-it/
Your fault for not reading, it's pretty clear about what the login will do (and there's a small text link on the bottom if you don't want to change to a microsoft account and instead just want single app sign in).

Luckily, all you have to do is http://www.howtogeek.com/230543/how-to-revert-your-windows-10-account-to-a-local-one-after-the-windows-store-hijacks-it/

Solution

Woxter

Reputable
Jul 10, 2015

Thanks, when I signed into the Windows store it didn't mention anything about highjacking my whole PC... and if it did it must've been in a very small text. Nevermind I followed the steps and it worked so thanks!!