Question How to skip the raid 0 config screen at boot on gigabyte a320m

Aleksandar_28

Reputable
Aug 5, 2017
I recently bought new PC and caus I had 2 240gb ssds i decided to put them into raid 0. There's not really any problems with it but when i start up my PC there's this screen on which I can enter the raid config options. My problems is that this message stays on screen longer than windows needs to boot so i lose the extra speed on that. Is there any way to skip this message caus i obviously dont need to change those options every day.
Specs:
-gigabyte a320m
-amd ryzen 5 2600
-radeon 580 sapphire
-2x 240gb kingstone ssds
-8gb ram

I looked trough bios but i couldn't find any way to turn this off. If you know any way to skip it i would love to try it
Thanks in advance. <3

Aleksandar_28

Reputable
Aug 5, 2017
  1. Random utube 'tutorials' are often completely wrong.
  2. RAID 0 + SSD's is usually a bad idea, for no real gain.
Well i had an extra ssd and for a long time i wanted to try putting drives in raid so i did and after a bit of research i found said tutorial that took me trough the steps to first put the drives in raid and later to install the needed drivers. My question still is there any way to skip the raid option step and just boot into windows directly.

Colif

Win 11 Master
can you give us a photo of what you are seeing? might tell us if its windows side or motherboard side that is producing menu

upload to an image sharing website and show link here

No I followed a tutorial on yt and it seams I did a good job (tho it would have been better if I have found that manual).

wasn't it the box that came with motherboard? its first place i would have looked... not youtube

Aleksandar_28

Reputable
Aug 5, 2017
can you give us a photo of what you are seeing? might tell us if its windows side or motherboard side that is producing menu

upload to an image sharing website and show link here

wasn't it the box that came with motherboard? its first place i would have looked... not youtube
It appears before the windows spinny dots and the pc is a pre built soooo no boxes of manuals
Also beside the 2 ssds i also have a 500gb hdd (for backups) but that doesnt have to do anything with the problem (I think)
CY1UhSs.jpg

No you cant get rid of it, its there for a set time in case you need to get into raid and reconfigure something or add another set of drives to the raid configuration.

If you dont like it the reinstall the OS on a single drive and use the other drive for games.

TRENDING THREADS