How to sotp my Logitech G502 from waking my PC up from Sleep or Hibranation?

Ferrariassassin

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014
I went into Device manager and it is disabled to where the mouse can not wake my PC up but it still does when i move the mouse or click the buttons. And if i unplug the mouse my PC still comes out of sleep for no reason after it has been put to sleep or hibernation for 10 minutes it ALWAAYS wakes up and i always have to turn the power completely off and unplug the power cable so it wont come back on its so stupid. None of my USB ports are set to where they can wake my PC up except for keyboard and i know the keyboard is not the problem so whats wrong guys can you help me out?

After your computer wakes itself up without your wanting it to, open a command prompt, Windows Key + R, cmd, Enter, type powercfg /lastwake and press Enter. Windows will tell you which device woke it up last.

You can also use the command powercfg /devicequery wake_armed at a command prompt to see a list of devices capable of waking your computer from sleep.

Ferrariassassin

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2014

When i try any of these commands all that comes up is C:\Windows\System32> and nothing else comes up no matter what i type in. I mean i can type fhrugfburhbvfrmehiogbruobge and it still says the same thing. The only thing that ever works in my CMD is ipconfig and that is all and i am also running it as administrator.