Question How to span a wallpaper over three monitors with two PCs

Apr 30, 2022
So i've just setup my triple monitor setup (two monitors on my gaming rig, and one on my streaming rig) and I was wondering if it was possible to somehow span a single wallpaper across these three monitors like you would with a single PC setup but with two PCs.

Lutfij

Titan
If you had a triple monitor setup on one system, then that would've been possible but with two individual systems, I think it's best that you calculate the total horizontal resolution, find the wallpaper that fits your vertical and total horizontal measurements and chop off the wallpaper that falls into the farthest monitor in your setup. Crop the image, then set it to wallpaper on the single monitor setup.

I forgot to ask, are all monitors the same make and model?

Apr 30, 2022
If you had a triple monitor setup on one system, then that would've been possible but with two individual systems, I think it's best that you calculate the total horizontal resolution, find the wallpaper that fits your vertical and total horizontal measurements and chop off the wallpaper that falls into the farthest monitor in your setup. Crop the image, then set it to wallpaper on the single monitor setup.

I forgot to ask, are all monitors the same make and model?
That's what I assumed, was just hoping someone knew something I didn't. No they aren't, the two side monitors are the Asus vg27wq1b the middle one is the Samsung Odyssey G7 27inch. They work very well together since they are the same height and what not. Thank you for the reply though I'll look into cropping a wallpaper to make it look like its all on one system.