How to speed up printing speed?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Hi:

In my application, I use the Windows GDI functions such as
PolyLine() and SetPixel() to print the ECG wave and backgroud
grids;
But when the printer driver's resolution is updated to 600 dpi, the
printing
meta file size dramatically increases;
I tried to use memory bitmap method to printing the ECG waves,
but it still can not print in high speed;

Is there any better method to speed up the printing task with the
window GDI function?

Any suggestion is appreciated;

Loggy

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Use emf.exe on www.fengyuan.com\download to decode the EMF file to see what
is inside, or send me the EMF spool file.

--
Feng Yuan (http://blogs.msdn.com/fyuan www.fengyuan.com)

"yyj" <yyj@vico-lab.com> wrote in message
> Hi:
>
> In my application, I use the Windows GDI functions such as
> PolyLine() and SetPixel() to print the ECG wave and backgroud
> grids;
> But when the printer driver's resolution is updated to 600 dpi, the
> printing
> meta file size dramatically increases;
> I tried to use memory bitmap method to printing the ECG waves,
> but it still can not print in high speed;
>
> Is there any better method to speed up the printing task with the
> window GDI function?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.cn.vc++,microsoft.public.vc.mfc,microsoft.public.windowsnt.print (More info?)

Thank you very much!
I can read your book<<windows graphic programming>> firstly
for the details;