Question How to stop mic playback

btr999

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2013
I just got a LogitechG Pro X and having problem to stop mic playback. My default playback and communication device is Pro X. I've searched online for solutions but no luck. The Listen to Device is already unchecked.

Any suggestions?

Lutfij

Titan
How are you connected to the system? Using the inline USB driven sound card or the analog splitters to the audio I/O ports? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard/platform. Then uninstall and reinstall your audio drivers. If USB driven, then uninstall the soundcard listed in Device Manager(assuming you're on Windows 10).

btr999

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2013
How are you connected to the system? Using the inline USB driven sound card or the analog splitters to the audio I/O ports? Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard/platform. Then uninstall and reinstall your audio drivers. If USB driven, then uninstall the soundcard listed in Device Manager(assuming you're on Windows 10).
No splitters. I connect the line directly to the USB soundcard and soundcard to the pc. Everything is updated. The mic playback only happens when software/game that uses mic is running, i.e when there is a mic icon on the system tray.

There is no playback when i am on desktop. By the way, disabling Allow Apps to use mic will disable ProX mic function so I have to leave it on.