News How to Stream PC Games to Twitch

Aug 21, 2020
I prefer StreamLabs OBS over regular OBS. Bonus is if you already use OBS it will import almost all of your settings and scenes. This is a good basic overview on how to get started but there are quite a few settings within OBS that can be tweaked depending on stream quality and what you're trying to do.

I just started streaming recently and it's a lot of fun, even without many followers. I use the same name on Twitch as I do on here if anyone wants to take a look at the intro video and stream overlays that I've made for my channel.

Reactions: EridanusSV
Aug 24, 2020
I prefer StreamLabs OBS over regular OBS. Bonus is if you already use OBS it will import almost all of your settings and scenes. This is a good basic overview on how to get started but there are quite a few settings within OBS that can be tweaked depending on stream quality and what you're trying to do.

I just started streaming recently and it's a lot of fun, even without many followers. I use the same name on Twitch as I do on here if anyone wants to take a look at the intro video and stream overlays that I've made for my channel.

I started on StreamLabs their good too! Happy streaming

Reactions: Townshed55