[SOLVED] How to test a keyboard without plugging it into a computer

Bladophazer

Commendable
Mar 22, 2019
Hey, so I recently bought a second-hand keyboard (a Razer Ornata) and I am not able to test if it works by plugging it into my computer as I will not have access to it for a small while. I was wondering is there any way of testing out if a keyboard works without plugging it into a computer just yet. Thanks.

Solution
Well that's alright then guess I will get a lend of a laptop or something from someone. Was just curious to see if there is any way of testing it out. Thanks.
Well it depends on what you call a computer but any android phone can handle USB devices and usb keyboards are plug and play for android phones they don't need any extra software.
(same goes for modern consoles they will use usb keyboards for the webbrowser no problem)
You just need to find a usb converter cable that will change the big USB plug into a small one.
Well that's alright then guess I will get a lend of a laptop or something from someone. Was just curious to see if there is any way of testing it out. Thanks.
Well it depends on what you call a computer but any android phone can handle USB devices and usb keyboards are plug and play for android phones they don't need any extra software.
(same goes for modern consoles they will use usb keyboards for the webbrowser no problem)
You just need to find a usb converter cable that will change the big USB plug into a small one.

Solution