How to test your system.

May 28, 2018
Hi Guy's I am looking to test my system and to see how it performs right now before any overclocking.

Mainly I wanna game so therefore I would like to see how it performs now and how much will I gain after the overclock. I am sure it will not be a tremendous leap in performance but I would like to see a comparison. Even if it is not a great performance job at at least ill enjoy my time reading and applying what i learn on overclocking.

But first I need to know what to do to properly test my computer.

thanks.

Solution
There are plenty of benchmarks out there that you can set baselines. Cinebench R15 is one of the more popular CPU benchmarks.

For GPU benchmarks Unigine Heave, Valley, and Superposition are very common. 3D Mark Firestrike is also a very good benchmark.

Most of those also have free downloads. Just run the benchmarks and note the scores for your baseline. Then run your overclocks and see the difference.

Alternatively, you can run in game benchmarks. For example, GTA V has an in game benchmark, you can run it stock configuration to get a baseline. Then overclock the system and run the bench again to see the fps improvement.
There are plenty of benchmarks out there that you can set baselines. Cinebench R15 is one of the more popular CPU benchmarks.

For GPU benchmarks Unigine Heave, Valley, and Superposition are very common. 3D Mark Firestrike is also a very good benchmark.

Most of those also have free downloads. Just run the benchmarks and note the scores for your baseline. Then run your overclocks and see the difference.

Alternatively, you can run in game benchmarks. For example, GTA V has an in game benchmark, you can run it stock configuration to get a baseline. Then overclock the system and run the bench again to see the fps improvement.

Solution
May 28, 2018

Thank you Very much ;)