[SOLVED] How to transfer Windows 10 os between SSDs

Apr 2, 2020
When I built my PC, I got my Windows 10 os (Windows 10 education) through my sister when she was in college. She since graduated and her student email has recently been deactivated which has locked me out of my windows account. This was installed on my primary SSD that also has all my user, program files, ect. I bought a new Windows 10 home and installed it onto my secondary SSD. The reason I installed it on the secondary SSD was that, I was afraid to have everything deleted if I installed it on the primary.

Is there any way to either reinstall the new Windows 10 to the primary ssd or, move the files from the original ssd to the secondary to avoid having to reinstall all my games, programs, divers?

PC specs:
Both SSDs- samsung 860 evo 500gb
Motherboard- gigabyte Aorus 370z gaming 5

Solution
Your title asks about transferring the Windows OS, and the body speaks to transferring all that other stuff.

Actually, neither can be done.
You can't move "only Windows", nor can you move applications to a new install.

Your personal files, yes.
Drivers, applications, no.
Steam games, probably.

USAFRet

Titan
Your title asks about transferring the Windows OS, and the body speaks to transferring all that other stuff.

Steam games, probably.

Solution
Apr 2, 2020

Steam games, probably.

Ok, I appreciate the quick response. Thank you