[SOLVED] how to turn off case fans corsair 460x rgb?

Arun05

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2013
  1. how to turn off case fans in corsair 460x rgb?
  2. how to turn off case fans RGB Lights in corsair 460x rgb?
  3. Can I add any cheap 120mm 4Pin PWM fan to the back of the case and connect it with the other corsair fans which is connected to the tiny black controller box?

Last edited:
Solution
The included RGB fans are connect to the front I/O controls for their lighting, you would use the push buttons to adjust them. This portion is only for the Corsair RGB connection, don't connect other brand RGB connections here.

Their PWM connections would still be going to your motherboard, so you would want software to adjust their speed.
Jun 2, 2020
The included RGB fans are connect to the front I/O controls for their lighting, you would use the push buttons to adjust them. This portion is only for the Corsair RGB connection, don't connect other brand RGB connections here.

Their PWM connections would still be going to your motherboard, so you would want software to adjust their speed.

Solution

Arun05

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2013

Is there a way to completely turn off the Fan(0RPM) and RGB(No lighting)?