[SOLVED] How to turn on back light of Aula Keyboard

May 21, 2020
I have Aula Si 2025 keyboard and when I use it Wired on my PC the backlighting is enabled but when I pair it on my PC via Bluetooth the backlight colors are disabled and I cannot make the keyboard light anymore. So, How can I enable the lights on Bluetooth mode?

Solution
The control keys for the keyboard are
FN+TAB= USB/Bluetooth Mode switching FN+[{=LIGHT UP FN+]}=LIGHT Down FN+WINL= Wired Mode All key Unlock/lock FN+Space= Backlit Change FN+TAB= Desktop computer FN+Q= Laptop FN+W=Tablet PC FN+E= Mobile Phone

Try using the lighting options. If nothing seems to work, return it or contact the vendor support. Although for those generic Chinese brands you may have some issues getting anyone to answer support questions or even finding a place to ask them.
The control keys for the keyboard are
FN+TAB= USB/Bluetooth Mode switching FN+[{=LIGHT UP FN+]}=LIGHT Down FN+WINL= Wired Mode All key Unlock/lock FN+Space= Backlit Change FN+TAB= Desktop computer FN+Q= Laptop FN+W=Tablet PC FN+E= Mobile Phone

Try using the lighting options. If nothing seems to work, return it or contact the vendor support. Although for those generic Chinese brands you may have some issues getting anyone to answer support questions or even finding a place to ask them.

Solution