how to turn on wireless capability on MSI laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
When you go to your WiFi to look for a connection, click on "Troubleshoot". It should find and solve the connection issue. It happens all the time on my Lenovo Laptop once I've been on Ethernet for a while and want to switch to WiFi

nubbsauce

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014
When you go to your WiFi to look for a connection, click on "Troubleshoot". It should find and solve the connection issue. It happens all the time on my Lenovo Laptop once I've been on Ethernet for a while and want to switch to WiFi

Solution

Ellelee19

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Im having same trouble with my Leveno MSI. Tried all fn and function key combos, nothing working. Problem solver did nothing just said no network connections available. Driving me crazy.

nubbsauce

Reputable
Jun 6, 2014

Okay, so your WiFi is enabled but not picking up any signals? Am I guessing your issue correctly?

Ellelee19

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
I tried everything too and the answer ended up being simple. I tried F10 buttons and every other combination. My computer guy went into internet options, network and computer sharing, change adapters, then enable the wireless. Theres one connection for cable and one for wireless. Mine was on the cable adapter, although I dont know how it changed to that. But problem solved.

Ellelee19

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015

Ellelee19

Reputable
Oct 31, 2015
Go to internet options then network and computer sharing then change adaptors. There are 2 settins, one is for cable the other for wireless. Mine was on cable so I clicked on the wireless and enabled it. Problem fixed. Hope it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.