[SOLVED] How to unlock the TDP limit on a GIGABYTE B560M-DS3H with a Intel Core i5-11400

Solution
Well the title says it all, i watched a video that suggests that some of these b560 boards have a limit, and i'm wondering how to fix it on this exact motherboard, i do have a good cooler so i don't think it will be a problem
VIDEO: Intel B560 is a Disaster: Huge CPU Performance Differences, Power Limit Mess - YouTube
6+2VRM is on the low side, thats your bottleneck right here, not even speaking about missing VRM heatsinks, so they will thermal throttle if your CPU will use too many ampers
board has 65watts power limit on VRM, acording this review it runs 11400 set to 3.5GHz with 80C on VRM with power limit disabled, so not much headroom for overclock, adding heatsinks on VRM will reduce temperature...
Well the title says it all, i watched a video that suggests that some of these b560 boards have a limit, and i'm wondering how to fix it on this exact motherboard, i do have a good cooler so i don't think it will be a problem
VIDEO: Intel B560 is a Disaster: Huge CPU Performance Differences, Power Limit Mess - YouTube
6+2VRM is on the low side, thats your bottleneck right here, not even speaking about missing VRM heatsinks, so they will thermal throttle if your CPU will use too many ampers
board has 65watts power limit on VRM, acording this review it runs 11400 set to 3.5GHz with 80C on VRM with power limit disabled, so not much headroom for overclock, adding heatsinks on VRM will reduce temperature

Solution
Sep 28, 2021
board has 65watts power limit on VRM, acording this review it runs 11400 set to 3.5GHz with 80C on VRM with power limit disabled, so not much headroom for overclock, adding heatsinks on VRM will reduce temperature
Well, you are wrong here. If you watch the video from those tests, It shows that It maintains around 4.2 GHz with the power limits removed, not 3.5 GHz. 3.5 is only with the power limits on. And that's an extreme situation, in gaming It should be better(more consistent).

Oct 2, 2021
It is easy to do with gigabyte easytune app. I set mine to 100 watts max as anything over doesnt help my cinebench r20 score. I got a score of 3000 with 65w limit and a score of 3900 with 100w limit

I had to switch my bios to version f2 as the latest one did not allow me to save the setting. YMMV