Question How to update bios on an Asrock B550AM Motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theuglysandwich

Honorable
Oct 24, 2017
So I have tried researching it and I cant find anything out on this motherboard. My system is the cyberpowerpc
SLC7200BST. The motherboard is Asrock B550AM apparently? I can't find out how to update the bios on it though so if anyone has any ideas or knows how to update it let me know! Thanks frens

So, you didn't ask where to obtain a BIOS update for your motherboard. You asked HOW to update the BIOS on an ASRock motherboard. There is a clear difference between those two things.

As far as GETTING an updated BIOS version, for that you will need to directly contact ASRock or Cyberpower. I wouldn't expect ANYTHING from Cyberpower, because they don't make BIOS updates. Anything they have would come from ASRock anyhow, so your best bet would be to contact ASRock directly but even then it's unlikely they will be willing to offer much help as these are budget boards farmed out directly to OEMs and prebuilt manufacturers with no expectation of extended hardware support. They are cheap, stopgap solutions. This is just another reason why buying the hardware and building it yourself is a 1000% better solution in EVERY case.

Reactions: CountMike
Status
Not open for further replies.