[SOLVED] how to update Bios without display

mathiasd.hauge

Commendable
Nov 8, 2018
Hey! Is it possible to update the bios on a motherboard without having any display on the monitor? Like a autorun bios update on a usb stick.

mathiasd.hauge

Commendable
Nov 8, 2018
That's usually related to newer CPUs that lack support, did you pick this up recently and what CPUs you rollin?
Just bought it recently (used). The guy that sold it to me said that it wouldn't post. Thats why i got it so cheap. I think it has something to do with the cpus not being supported by this bios version. I don't know what cpu's the motherboard has because the cpu's are "engineering samples" from amd.

Just bought it recently (used). The guy that sold it to me said that it wouldn't post. Thats why i got it so cheap. I think it has something to do with the cpus not being supported by this bios version. I don't know what cpu's the motherboard has because the cpu's are "engineering samples" from amd.
On top of CPUs there should be number or code starting with "1/2/Z" followed by "S" as they are server CPUs or it will be "D" for desktop CPUs. Can you list that.