[SOLVED] how to update my prerelease bios

Feb 8, 2020
i have a asrock b350 pro4 on bios 1.3 and i dont know how to flash it
it is a prerelease bios
JPEG_20200208_200815.jpg
JPEG_20200208_200753.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
If your "1.3" version is accurate, then it is older than any listed on the Asroc website. I would start with an update to 3.4. Put that file on a thumb drive and use the flash tool in the BIOS. Read the notes for the versions and mske sure you respect the prerequsites.

kanewolf

Titan
If your "1.3" version is accurate, then it is older than any listed on the Asroc website. I would start with an update to 3.4. Put that file on a thumb drive and use the flash tool in the BIOS. Read the notes for the versions and mske sure you respect the prerequsites.

Solution

jwcrellin

Reputable
I would recommend an empty, fresh, brand new flash drive with nothing else on it. Check on the mobo manufacturers website for the most current date. Check the name of the file you save multiple times.
When staring your computer press delete key repeatedly to get into bios and follow the on screen prompts., FYI a power loss during install will brick your motherboard .

Feb 8, 2020
the bios is so old there isnt a flash utility