How to upload a picture to our signature of profile on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top-right, click on down arrow against your username and choose "Manage my profile".
On your profile page, on the left click "My personal info"
Edit 'My avatar' is at the top.

Can't guide you beyond that 'cos I've already done mine & I don't wish to change it.
Should be pretty simple as I recall. I managed to put my avatar on here without asking anyone.

Dec 23, 2014
Thanks but i know how to upload the avtar. I just want to know how to upload a picture in my signature not in avtar. I just upload a photo on imgur.com and create a bbcode and paste that link to signature and it done. Now i have a picture as my signature..... Thanks. ....:)

"how many best answers/ solutions are required to be a moderator?"

It doesn't work like that (well not directly anyway). Becoming a Mod is by invitation only by the admin staff who think you've got what it takes based on your behaviour and the help you've given over a period of some months. I was asked to become one after one year of joining the forum.

I've de-selected your choice of "Best Solution" because it had nothing to do with your first question which I evidently misunderstood. I can't figure why you marked it as best solution given that I got it completely wrong.

All the best
PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS