Question How To use a new bluetooth headset with a portable telephone?

May 11, 2020
I have a regular landline handset (Panasonic model KX-TGA101B) with a 2.5mm headset jack. I have been using it for several years with a wired headset with a 2.5mm plug. I just got a new wireless gaming headset for my computer. (When I use my new headset with my cell phone it beats the snot out of the wired headset on my landline for sound quality.)
I'm hoping there is a way to use my new bluetooth gaming headset with my landline handset?
I have a 2.5mm male to 3.5mm female adapter if needed and am wondering if there is some kind of adapter that will make this work. I've seen plenty of bluetooth adapters on Amazon that plug into TVs and audio systems to make them bluetooth compatible but they don't address the microphone issue. I've also seen some adapters that have a mic built into the adapter, but that won't work for me. (Proximity and background noise issues which is why I'm using a headset with a boom mic in the first place.)

There is no easy way to do want you want... To my knowledge, there are no Bluetooth-to-analogue converters which work both for auto out (headphone) and audio in (microphone).

I would rather look into replacing your KX with something which natively support Bluetooth headsets. But then you'll have the trouble of pairing with with your cell phone, or your land line, or your PC...