[SOLVED] How to use FSR in RSPC3

Vaibhav_Rai@

Prominent
Feb 27, 2021
I saw a video of someone using FSR on RSPC3, but it wasn't mentioned how to use it. Actually, I don't have any idea about how to use it in a game. Can you guys walk me through this?
Thanks

Solution
What do you mean by you will be able to choose the higher resolution. I don't think there is some kind of restriction, Other than the restriction caused by hardware compatibility like a 1080p resolution monitor won't run a game at 4K .
you appear to be mistaken as to what FSR actually is.

FidelityFX Super Resolution is a software feature for AMD GPUs, like Nvidia's DSR(Dynamic Super Resolution), that allows the resolution to be upscaled further than the hardware limits will allow.

Vaibhav_Rai@

Prominent
Feb 27, 2021
if you have an AMD GPU;
you would enable the FidelityFX Super Resolution option in the Adrenaline software.
then you should be able to choose the higher resolutions in-game.
What do you mean by you will be able to choose the higher resolution. I don't think there is some kind of restriction, Other than the restriction caused by hardware compatibility like a 1080p resolution monitor won't run a game at 4K .

you appear to be mistaken as to what FSR actually is.

FidelityFX Super Resolution is a software feature for AMD GPUs, like Nvidia's DSR(Dynamic Super Resolution), that allows the resolution to be upscaled further than the hardware limits will allow.

Solution