how to use intergreated graphics as well as dedicated gpu ???

yolo4mcsawggins

Reputable
Sep 2, 2015
hello i have built my new pc and am using just one monitor at the moment because my gpu (msi gtx 970 gaming) only has 1 hdmi output but my to monitors need 2 hdmi so i went to plug it into the hdmi on the mobo (msi m5 z170a) but my tv says no signle i have tested with other things like my console (xbox one) and it works can i not use the mobo out put if so how do i use both my monitors ??? pls help

Solution
You can get a DVI to HDMI convertor or displayport to HDMI convertor and convert one of the other outputs on your GPU to HDMI if you are limited to HDMI only, although most monitors have more than 1 type of input.

Usually though the onboard gets disabled when a video card is inserted. Sometimes it can be enabled though in the BIOS. I'm not familar with that exact MB so I don't if it's possible.
You can get a DVI to HDMI convertor or displayport to HDMI convertor and convert one of the other outputs on your GPU to HDMI if you are limited to HDMI only, although most monitors have more than 1 type of input.

Usually though the onboard gets disabled when a video card is inserted. Sometimes it can be enabled though in the BIOS. I'm not familar with that exact MB so I don't if it's possible.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS