[SOLVED] How to use RGB Sync??

Jul 30, 2019
This probably isn't the right place to ask but i will. I want some RGB in my build but not random rainbow vomit so i want to customize and sync the RGB.

My question is. How do I that?? I know i need a fan/RGB hub but do i need a specific brand of fans or.. i'm confused about compatibility in this area. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Solution
Your motherboard does not have a RGB header which means you can’t use the RGB software. If you want to get a RGB strip for your pc or some RGB fans you will have to look for ones that come with a physical remote which you can use to change the colours.
Jun 10, 2019
This probably isn't the right place to ask but i will. I want some RGB in my build but not random rainbow vomit so i want to customize and sync the RGB.

My question is. How do I that?? I know i need a fan/RGB hub but do i need a specific brand of fans or.. i'm confused about compatibility in this area. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
If your motherboard has a RGB header then it should have software to control the colours of RGB fans/ light strip. Depending on your motherboard you will have different software, for example a Asus motherbord has Aura Sync and a MSI motherboard made Mystic Light. Most RGB fans/ light strips are compatible with most of the software.

Jul 30, 2019
If your motherboard has a RGB header then it should have software to control the colours of RGB fans/ light strip. Depending on your motherboard you will have different software, for example a Asus motherbord has Aura Sync and a MSI motherboard made Mystic Light. Most RGB fans/ light strips are compatible with most of the software.
The motherboard i have is pretty budget, its a ASUS Prime A320M-K.

Jun 10, 2019
Your motherboard does not have a RGB header which means you can’t use the RGB software. If you want to get a RGB strip for your pc or some RGB fans you will have to look for ones that come with a physical remote which you can use to change the colours.

Solution
Jul 30, 2019
hmm, alright. Thanks, YK16. That is very helpful. Do you have any recommendations for an MB that has one and has overclocking capabilities. Preferably one that won't break the bank.

Jun 10, 2019
I would recommend the ASUS B450M-A as I have it and it’s pretty good, only thing is that the VRM’s are uncovered. If you have a little extra money I would suggest the ASROCK B450M Steel Legend as it is a very good board and looks very nice. Both of there boards have RGB headers so you can use the RGB software.

Jul 30, 2019
I would recommend the ASUS B450M-A as I have it and it’s pretty good, only thing is that the VRM’s are uncovered. If you have a little extra money I would suggest the ASROCK B450M Steel Legend as it is a very good board and looks very nice. Both of there boards have RGB headers so you can use the RGB software.
Nice. Thanks YK16! i will take look into these!