Question How to use ssd and hdd in same pc? and how to optimize?

Apr 15, 2019
I was using hdd and my system booting time was very slow and then i bought new m.2 ssd. I installed it to my pc and install windows in it. when i boot my pc i could not able to start any apps in my hdd. so i removed from it and reinstall into my ssd because there are only fews apps. after a month i my hdd automatically disconnecting and connecting in running pc. For e.g. i download movies and stuffs in hdd, when i was watching movies suddenly movies stop or suppose i open disk drive e which is my hdd. after few seconds file explorer automatically closes. and when i open my pc its only shows my m.2 ssd and after some times it shows hdd drive and then again i tried to open movies or open file explorer of hdd it closes and happen again and again.

Apr 15, 2019
dude today i was downloading movie on my hdd from torrent after few minutes of downloading it shows error in disk on in steam it always shows disk write error. this never happened before installing ssd. Please HeLP!!!!!

Apr 15, 2019
I Got the solution its power problem, Actually when i installed ssd, i had done little bit of cable management and i plug the short sata power cable in hdd thats why it keep connecting and disconnecting. So, now i change the sata power cable its solved.