Question How to use these new headphones and my PC speakers at the same time ?

sxnnermane

Commendable
Sep 18, 2021
Hello, recently I got myself the Genesis Radon 800 Gaming Headset.
The problem I have with it, I want to use it with my speakers, meaning I want to use both my speakers and my headphones at the same time.
Usually I did this with Realtek Audio Manager, but these headphones have a USB cable to plug in to your PC, meaning no audio jacks, like the green for audio and pink for mic.
So is there anyway to use both my speakers and this headphones together?

elderMat7

Honorable
Feb 4, 2018
Found this by another user somewhere:
1. Connect your speakers and heaphones each to your computer.
2. Right click on Volume Mixer icon in bottom right of Windows and select “Sounds” from menu.
3. Open “Playback” tab and right click on your speakers from list and select “Set as Default Device” from menu.
4. Open “Recording” tab and right click on “Stereo Mix” from list and select “Enable” from menu.
4. In the same tab, right click on “Stereo Mix” from list and select “Properties” from menu.
5. In the new window, open “Listen” tab and check the box next to “Listen to this device”, then select your headphones from the drop-down list below and click the “Apply” box to the bottom right.

sxnnermane

Commendable
Sep 18, 2021
Found this by another user somewhere:
1. Connect your speakers and heaphones each to your computer.
2. Right click on Volume Mixer icon in bottom right of Windows and select “Sounds” from menu.
3. Open “Playback” tab and right click on your speakers from list and select “Set as Default Device” from menu.
4. Open “Recording” tab and right click on “Stereo Mix” from list and select “Enable” from menu.
4. In the same tab, right click on “Stereo Mix” from list and select “Properties” from menu.
5. In the new window, open “Listen” tab and check the box next to “Listen to this device”, then select your headphones from the drop-down list below and click the “Apply” box to the bottom right.
This did work, but with a few minor problems.
Weird little buzzing type sound in my headphones, and for some reason Discord audio only works in my headphones.