How to utilize AMD's accelerated graphics?

gtgm_110

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014
I just finished building my first custom PC yesterday, and it has an AMD A8-5600K Trinity 3.6GHz quad-core processor. It says on the box that the accelerated graphics work with the Radeon HD 6670, which I have in my system. Should the APU work automatically, or do I need to enable it in the BIOS? Everything works fine with the PC, by the way. I haven't tested the graphics card yet so I wanted to ask here first.

Thanks!

EDIT: It turns out all I had to do was enable dual graphics in the BIOS, then when I rebooted, AMD Catalyst Control Center added an option to enable it.

Solution
Its should be enabled automatically but you can check it in the amd vision control center. on the left side select gaming and its one of the choices in their. Its called amd dual graphics or hybrid-crossfire. (i forget)

popatim

Titan
Its should be enabled automatically but you can check it in the amd vision control center. on the left side select gaming and its one of the choices in their. Its called amd dual graphics or hybrid-crossfire. (i forget)

Solution

gtgm_110

Honorable
Feb 7, 2014

*Edited out my previous response because it was such a dumb question that I asked haha*