How To Water Cool This System ?

MrSuperSnake

Honorable
Aug 24, 2013
Hello everyone and today I am here to ask you guys how to watercool this system. Now, what I mean by that is, what parts do I need to specifically buy to water cool this beast system. I have already ordered the parts so I need to go and order the water cooling supplies.
Thanks

My System Specs:

Case: Cooler Master HAF X Blue Edition

Motherboard: ASUS Rampage IV Extreme Black Edition

CPU:Intel Core i7-4960X Ivy Bridge-E 3.6GHz

GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX TITAN xFour In SLI

RAM:CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 64GB (8 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 2133

PSU:EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 1500 Classified 80 PLUS GOLD Certified 1500W

Note: I just want to water cool the GPU's and the CPU

Solution
Hmm 64 gb of 2133 ram that must have been 300 bucks haha. What are you using this system for?

Either way are you planning on liquid cooling your gpus as well?

Either way youll need a decent size rad size will change depending on if your doing your gpus as well as what your case can hold.

Either way your going to need a pump, reservior, tubing either 3/8 or 1/2 and fittings.

Some good pumps are the swiftech 655 or 355

Cpu waterblocks i would try the koolance 380i. I have a 370 on my system and is awsome for the price and cools very well.

Update saw you want to cool your gpus as well. Someone will have help you pick one for your gous but all are pretty decent that ive seen. You will want a full coverage waterblock and...
Hmm 64 gb of 2133 ram that must have been 300 bucks haha. What are you using this system for?

Either way are you planning on liquid cooling your gpus as well?

Either way youll need a decent size rad size will change depending on if your doing your gpus as well as what your case can hold.

Either way your going to need a pump, reservior, tubing either 3/8 or 1/2 and fittings.

Some good pumps are the swiftech 655 or 355

Cpu waterblocks i would try the koolance 380i. I have a 370 on my system and is awsome for the price and cools very well.

Update saw you want to cool your gpus as well. Someone will have help you pick one for your gous but all are pretty decent that ive seen. You will want a full coverage waterblock and maybe a backplate to keep in from flexing. I would lean towards the nickel plated copper ones if available

As far as rad size i would get 2 360mm rads

Solution

Typolo

Honorable
Nov 18, 2013
my 4770k and r9 290 feel so pathetic by comparison...
On the radiators, you typically want the equivalent of on 120mm or 140mm radiator per component being cooled as a minimum. But this varies due to fin density, fan efficiency, ambient temperatures, workload, ect.