[SOLVED] How to wipe ALL my drives, and permanently ERASE windows 10?

Mar 10, 2019
Hey, I've just recently installed some new parts (motherboard and ram), and I knew that I had to reset windows when installing a new motherboard, but when the parts came I got so excited, and completely forgot about it. So surprisingly my PC booted up fine into windows, but I knew I would eventually run into problems, so I wiped my SSD where windows was installed, and hoped that would fix things. Everything seemed to go fine after that. I set up my PC, and Asus software on my motherboard I guess detected that I need to install new drivers? So a pop up on my desktop showed up, and it was Asus Grid I think. So I installed all the drivers from there, and that's it. But ever since my PC would frequently bsod, and I'm not sure why.

So I took it apart, unplugged all my sata cables, and made sure they were plugged in properly. I reseated my ram, and made sure everything was plugged in right. I booted up, and no bsod yet. I'm downloading a windows update, while typing this, and I usually bsod when multitasking. I may have solved it, but I want to completely wipe every drive, and permanently erase windows off of my ssd. I have windows 10 on a usb stick, and was hoping to start from scratch to eliminate all problems.

Any way I can do that?

My specs
Ryzen 7 1700 (non OC'd)
Asus ROG Strix gaming F motherboard
24gb Patriot Viper Elite RAM; two 8gb sticks, and two 4gb (they are running at the same speed)
Red Devil RX 580 8gb
Raidmax 650watt PSU 80Plus gold

Solution
Disconnect ALL other drives, and reinstall on the desired SSD>

Later, reconnect the other drives, and delete all partitions as desired.

USAFRet

Titan
Disconnect ALL other drives, and reinstall on the desired SSD>

Later, reconnect the other drives, and delete all partitions as desired.

Solution
Also, don't install the drivers using ANYTHING that does it automatically, not even if it is supplied by the manufacturer. ALWAYS go get your drivers manually from the motherboard product page. Get the chipset drivers from the AMD website.

And make sure you have the MOST recent motherboard BIOS version installed. Don't bother with Beta versions unless they specifically address an issue you are having.

Mar 10, 2019
Also, don't install the drivers using ANYTHING that does it automatically, not even if it is supplied by the manufacturer. ALWAYS go get your drivers manually from the motherboard product page. Get the chipset drivers from the AMD website.

And make sure you have the MOST recent motherboard BIOS version installed. Don't bother with Beta versions unless they specifically address an issue you are having.
So I've successfully wiped all drives, and reinstalled windows. I've downloaded the motherboard drivers from the website, but what now? I extracted the folder, and the only thing I see is a "CAP" file. Is there something I'm missing?