how to wire a clutch into a MOMO FFB wheel

troppo1

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
Can someone point me in the right direction on how to wire a third pedal/axis into a MOMO FFB wheel.
Website's. wiring diagrams, anything to help before I pull the MOMO to peices and try it myself.

Thanks
Steve

troppo1

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
I have a spare usb plug and the games support it, but further I'm not sure.
Thats why I'm trying to see if anyone else has tried before I rip it open.
I have spare wheel and pedals try it out or to use as the clutch.and I built my own flightsim pedals but have never tried to add a 3rd

troppo1

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
ok just tried with my CH Pedals and the clutch works fine, so what I need to know is how to wire up a set of old Logitech pedlas to USB.
THen I cut the pedals in half and make it fast next to the brake pedal of the MOMO and it will work fine.
Great with the CH pedals on the left and the MOMO gas brake on the right just a bit too far apart.
Can now do burnouts and chirp in 3rd gear.
Cutting up the old pedals now.
How do I wire it up to USB?

troppo1

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2005
I now have a logitech wingman force wheel set up on the floor using the gas pedal as the clutch.Workd fine but the second wheel on the floor is going left and right like crazy. Dont really want to cut it up when I have so many other pots and pedals lying around.
Just need to know how to wire a pot up to USB so that windows can find it as another joystick or wire in another pot into the MOMO
Thanks again for any help or links.