- Processor: Intel Core i5-9600K (4.6 GHz Turbo) (6-Core) 3.7 GHz
- Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix Z390-H Gaming (Intel Z390 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)
- System Memory: 16GB DDR4 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro (RGB Light Bar)
- Power Supply: 850W Digital Storm Performance Series (Fully Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
- Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Digital Storm M.2 Performance Series)
- Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)
- Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
- Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB (VR Ready)
- Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
- Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Corsair H100i PRO - 240mm Liquid CPU Cooler (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
- Chassis Fans: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
I would like to know how this would all work together like what kind of performance can I expect from it.
Also, are there any potential issues with the motherboard in terms of compatibility with the other components? I know the PSU may be a bit excessive for the gpu and cpu, but I would like to know if that's still ok.
I currently do not plan to overclock this but I may decide to do so in the future if I feel confident that it is stable enough.
Mainly looking to play Elder Scrolls Online, on high settings most of the time, with 1080p at 144Hz (1ms, TN screen), with extra eye candy things like shadows, water reflection, bloom, etc turned off during trial/raids.
Thank you for any feedback!
Last edited by a moderator: