[SOLVED] How will I reset hp 107A laser printer's toner level inshallah?

Status
Not open for further replies.

colat

Reputable
Jun 3, 2019
Genuine toner had zero percent or low level. Then I bought compatible 1107A toner instead of genuine toner. Why is hp 107A laser printer still showing low level toner as a red colored bucket with three dots? How will I reset hp 107A laser printer's toner level inshallah?

Reactions: Top Recargas
Solution
Genuine toner had zero percent or low level. Then I bought compatible 1107A toner instead of genuine toner. Why is hp 107A laser printer still showing low level toner as a red colored bucket with three dots? How will I reset hp 107A laser printer's toner level inshallah?
You don't reset the level indicator as it resides in a chip in the cartridge. Refilled/aftermarket cartridges generally do not have this chip, or they don't bother to reset/replace it. While you may pay more it's always best practice to use genuine manufacturers cartridges. There's also the issue of not knowing exactly what those generic cartridges are filled with. Toner is NOT universal in general.
You don't reset the level indicator as it resides in a chip in the cartridge. Refilled/aftermarket cartridges generally do not have this chip, or they don't bother to reset/replace it. While you may pay more it's always best practice to use genuine manufacturers cartridges. There's also the issue of not knowing exactly what those generic cartridges are filled with. Toner is NOT universal in general.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.