How will my build handle gaming?

gabriel_10

Reputable
May 14, 2014
I really want to play games on medium to ultra but I couldn't afford to buy the most high-end components.

Chassis: Corsair Obsidian Series 350D Case
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI GENE
CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K
GPU: ASUS GTX 770 DirectCU II OC
RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Dual DDR3 1866 CL9
Storage: Samsung 840 Evo Series 250GB SSD & Western Digital WD Red 4TB Hard Drive
PSU: Corsair RM Series RM650

Solution
We'll first off you have a budget that will easily max games out on 1080p right now.

A couple changes can make your build better though. First of all get the 4690k in two weeks it will be the same price but better. Second only get 8gb of ram, 16 doesn't help in the slightest. With the money saved from the ram try to get a 290.

You could also save money on your storage options. And I hope you have a CPU cooler you just didn't list
We'll first off you have a budget that will easily max games out on 1080p right now.

A couple changes can make your build better though. First of all get the 4690k in two weeks it will be the same price but better. Second only get 8gb of ram, 16 doesn't help in the slightest. With the money saved from the ram try to get a 290.

You could also save money on your storage options. And I hope you have a CPU cooler you just didn't list

Solution

gabriel_10

Reputable
May 14, 2014

Oh, I forgot to include a CPU cooler! I'm using the saved money for that. BTW, what's the difference between the 290 and GTX 770?

TRENDING THREADS