[SOLVED] How would I sell my gaming pc online

Aug 20, 2020
So I recently built a gaming pc it actually cost me quit a lot to buy all I the parts but after 2 months I don’t enjoy gaming anymore on the pc and I just don’t feel like wanting a gaming pc anymore

i Would like to ask the online community how would I be able to sell my pc online

I would like to sell my pc and my monitor

so my specs for my pc is

Nzxt H510 case
ryzen 5 2600
Amd stock cooler
msi rtx2060
asus b450 f gaming motherboard
G SKILL RIPJAWS 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz
evga 650 watt power supply bronze rated
Samsung 970 EVO PLUS SSD 1TB
Western digital 2 Tb hard drive

(Monitor) Asus VG248QG gaming monitor 1080p 165hz

what do you guys think how much should I sell my pc for
i only had this pc for about 2 months so it not like old or anything

Last edited:
Solution
Where would I sell my pc and how much do you think I should sell it or how much would u buy it for

One word of advice is that you will not get what you paid for it. If you get half that's probably about what you can expect. If you are not expecting that, alternately you can make more money by stripping the rig and selling the parts individually. It might be a bigger pain but you will make more money in the long run selling the individual parts than you would the rig as a whole.

johnsoner13

Respectable
So I recently built a gaming pc it actually cost me quit a lot to buy all I the parts but after 2 months I don’t enjoy gaming anymore on the pc and I just don’t feel like wanting a gaming pc anymore

i Would like to ask the online community how would I be able to sell my pc online

I would like to sell my pc and my monitor

so my specs for my pc is

Nzxt H510 case
ryzen 5 2600
Amd stock cooler
msi rtx2060
asus b450 f gaming motherboard
G SKILL RIPJAWS 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz
evga 650 watt power supply bronze rated
Samsung 970 EVO PLUS SSD 1TB
Western digital 2 Tb hard drive

(Monitor) Asus VG248QG gaming monitor 1080p 165hz

what do you guys think how much should I sell my pc for
i only had this pc for about 2 months so it not like old or anything
I just came to say I think it’s amusing more money was spent on the ssd than the cpu

g-unit1111

Titan
Where would I sell my pc and how much do you think I should sell it or how much would u buy it for

One word of advice is that you will not get what you paid for it. If you get half that's probably about what you can expect. If you are not expecting that, alternately you can make more money by stripping the rig and selling the parts individually. It might be a bigger pain but you will make more money in the long run selling the individual parts than you would the rig as a whole.

Reactions: Flayed
Solution