[SOLVED] how would you be able to install gpu drivers on a new build

iXorizon

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2016
The title will definitely confuse people and I really don't know how to explain it nicely, but i'm talking about a scenario:
Let's say you buy all parts new for your pc, they all arrive, you build it perfectly with no issues, you put your usb drive with the OS in it into your case and you boot up to bios, you install the windows OS and then i don't know.. how would you be able to boot in to windows without GPU drivers on a CPU that doesn't have an iGPU? don't you need to have any type of eGPU or iGPU to boot up? You obviously need gpu drivers to render windows and boot up to desktop, but you don't have them as it's a brand new pc build with an almost empty SSD ( if you have one and it's where the OS is placed)

Solution
The title will definitely confuse people and I really don't know how to explain it nicely, but i'm talking about a scenario:
Let's say you buy all parts new for your pc, they all arrive, you build it perfectly with no issues, you put your usb drive with the OS in it into your case and you boot up to bios, you install the windows OS and then i don't know.. how would you be able to boot in to windows without GPU drivers on a CPU that doesn't have an iGPU? don't you need to have any type of eGPU or iGPU to boot up? You obviously need gpu drivers to render windows and boot up to desktop, but you don't have them as it's a brand new pc build with an almost empty SSD ( if you have one and it's where the OS is placed)
The OS will...

USAFRet

Titan
The OS will install, at the very least, enough basic drivers to get you up and running.
Including graphics.

PC's are built like this every day.

Solution