How's the Inspiron 6000 on fan noise ?

Paul

Splendid

I'm thinking of retiring the old Inspiron 8200 that has served me well
except for the mini jet engine fan that takes off every 15 minutes or so --
just curious if anybody has feedback on the noisyness (or lack thereof) on
the Inspiron 6000 ?

TIA.

dw

Silent as a church mouse. Got the 6000 yesterday and so far I'm thrilled. My
wife has a HP/Compaq nx9010 and the fan noise is so loud I can't stand being
in the same room with it.

Dick