How's this build for 1080p gaming?

that wifi adapter is old. You don't need one if you go for integrated one:
MSI - B360I GAMING PRO AC Mini ITX LGA1151 Motherboard
I Still would recommend using cable for way more stable internet.
Also don't use sata SSD if you don't have to. Something like:
MyDigitalSSD - SBX 128GB M.2-2280
is 3x as fast and same size for 5$ more.

Vana Ivan Pandovski

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2014
I would say an awesome Config for those games and other tho on 1080p with a decent FPS and even on maxed out settings you will be just fine. You don't have to buy a Windows 10 Pro for 100$+ just download and instal a copy from Microsoft web page and then just install KMS and you are good to go 100$ more in the pocket, but that's piracy! But in the end, watch a video or 2 on youtube for a that.

1. if you want to go Intel I5, go for I5 8600k. If not, I would rather pick Ryzen 5 2600 or 2600x.
2. if you wanna play online ego-shooting games like PUBG, CS:GO, etc. I would stay away from WLAN connection. The latency of WLAN is quite bad for gaming. Try to get the networking done via normal LAN cable or PowerLAN. BTW, try to find better and newer WLAN cards, if you still insist on using WLAN.
3. If possible, try to get a M.2 SSD or NVMe, you will reduce your cabling inside the PC and those should run faster too. Get at least 250GB, trust me, you will not like it smaller than 250GB.

Sep 15, 2018
I'm going to stick to these parts except my only concern now is what better adaptor could I buy? Its not possible for me to use wired at the moment it has to be wireless, I know it's not great but if it means spending extra for a better online and stable connection then it's worth my money, any better suggestions for me?