Question Hows This pc? (Building PC)

Deathjohn00

Commendable
May 10, 2017
Building another pc just wondering if I messed anything up. I'm trying to save money so some parts are cheaper, please let me know if I can increase quality without harming price.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/Deathjohn/saved/vHFXvK

I wanted the 3600x for gaming and sometimes streaming on the side. The cpu comes with the wraith spire cooler so I wont be needed a cpu cooler. There is no price at the moment on merchant sites.
The motherboard was the cheapest option I could find really.
Thermal paste because I don't trust stock paste.
16 gb of 2666 ram should be plenty for my needs since any higher speeds above 2800 shouldn't provide any noticeable speed increase.
Just a cheap hard drive for holding games. As much space as possible. I decided 3 tb was the sweet spot in price as 2 tb it the same price and 4 tb is 100 dollars.
This will be my first NVME ssd so I'm exited to sway my old ssd for this one.
I wanted to pair my system with a new graphics card since it will go well together for compatibility and the monitor is free-sync. The graphics card will be the rx 5700 when the prices arrive on merchant sites.
I needed a cheep semi modular power supply since the case is a bit small.
I wanted a very small case so I picked the master box q300L. I currently have a full tower and I think im getting a fetish for smaller cases so if you can find me a cool smaller case than this for a similar price please feed my sick fetishes. :)
The monitor has 165 hz and 1080p with 1 ms which is a nice upgrade from my currently 4 ms 1680x1050p and 60 hz monitor.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Wouldn't really trust that power supply, you're better off going with something like a gold txm corsair, or seasonic focus.
Cheap on anything besides the power supply if you want your computer to live long, else nothing wrong here tbh.

Deathjohn00

Commendable
May 10, 2017
Wouldn't really trust that power supply, you're better off going with something like a gold txm corsair, or seasonic focus.
Cheap on anything besides the power supply if you want your computer to live long, else nothing wrong here tbh.
Thanks! Glad to see I finally can build proper pcs now!
Is this the power supply you are recommending? https://pcpartpicker.com/product/Qb...ified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-ssr-450fm
If so I could fit it in and not break my budget! :)