AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor Box
Gigabyte B450 I AORUS PRO WIFI
Corsair DDR 4 16G (8Gx2) 3200 CL16 VENGEANCE LPX Black
ADATA XPG SSD 512GB SX8200 PRO
Cougar mx-330 g
Antec HCG-520M
Asus Radeon ROG STRIX RX 570 Gaming 4GB OC GDDR5
All this parts will work together?
I want to add more 4 120mm fans for the case its possible?

mtracy1991

Reputable
Your case can hold:
2 x 120mm for the front
2 x 120mm for the top and
1 x 120mm for the rear. Only the rear fan is installed.

So for the fans with the case, you can get 4 x 120mm fans for it. You can also put this build together using pcpartspicker.com

May 11, 2019
Your case can hold:
2 x 120mm for the front
2 x 120mm for the top and
1 x 120mm for the rear. Only the rear fan is installed.

So for the fans with the case, you can get 4 x 120mm fans for it. You can also put this build together using pcpartspicker.com
Ok but all parts are compatible and there will be no problems
like the motherboard to the case and the fans to the motarboard and that stuff
and 520w is enough?

mtracy1991

Reputable
Hi King,

Google wattage calculator for pc and you can punch in what you want and get a total wattage will be for your setup. Also, go onto pcpartspicker.com and put in each item that you have listed, it will tell you if there are incompatibilities.

What is your budget? Are you looking for other ideas? I don't know what I can suggest without knowing your final say. You can google your motherboard and in specs, you can see what fan hookups exist and if you needed a hub, or splitter.

May 11, 2019
Hi King,

Google wattage calculator for pc and you can punch in what you want and get a total wattage will be for your setup. Also, go onto pcpartspicker.com and put in each item that you have listed, it will tell you if there are incompatibilities.

What is your budget? Are you looking for other ideas? I don't know what I can suggest without knowing your final say. You can google your motherboard and in specs, you can see what fan hookups exist and if you needed a hub, or splitter.
Ok thank you