[SOLVED] HP 24-f0014 AIO --Fortnite Crashing & high CPU usage ?

noyaus

Honorable
Jul 15, 2016
Hi Guys
For some reason Fortnite seems to be crashing on my HP All in One
24-f0014. When I launch it from the Epic Games store, it makes it to the "connecting" screen and makes it half way before crashing.
When I open up Task Manager it is extremely high and at 100%. When I go to see the CPU usage it is also extremely high and over the base speed of 2.21 ghz. The computer is mainly used for general home tasks and the main program that is installed is the Office Suite and Fortnite is the only game. Even when nothing is going on, the PC still shows high CPU usage.
What can we do to fix this issue?

Solution
IMHO, you can't do anything since the AIO system is meant for minimal tasks at home or for kiosks. Not for gaming. To add, the AIO you have is only equipped with an iGPU not a discrete GPU, which is why you might be experiencing the issue with the game.

If you managed to play the game prior, then you might want to see if reinstalling your game helps, you might also want to see what OS version you're currently on.

Lutfij

Titan
IMHO, you can't do anything since the AIO system is meant for minimal tasks at home or for kiosks. Not for gaming. To add, the AIO you have is only equipped with an iGPU not a discrete GPU, which is why you might be experiencing the issue with the game.

If you managed to play the game prior, then you might want to see if reinstalling your game helps, you might also want to see what OS version you're currently on.

Solution

Latest posts