Salke977

Prominent
Apr 19, 2019
Hello guys.I wanna buy HP Omen 25 144hz gaming monitor.It says that he supports AMD Freesync but i have nvidia rtx 2060.Will it work on 144hz with my graphic.I heard about G-sync capabillytes on Freesync monitor.Is that true??I realy like that monitor and want to buy it.Please help me to decide.

I don’t think it’s about nVidia adding support for individual monitors. The issue is whether the monitor manufacturer was sloppy in implementing adaptive sync. Some Freesync monitors work ok with nVidia’s new Freesync support and some don’t. I think what people are finding is that most Freesync monitors work with nVidia g-sync. If it’s this HP monitor, the reviewer says it works with g-sync:

Reactions: Salke977

Salke977

Prominent
Apr 19, 2019
I don’t think it’s about nVidia adding support for individual monitors. The issue is whether the monitor manufacturer was sloppy in implementing adaptive sync. Some Freesync monitors work ok with nVidia’s new Freesync support and some don’t. I think what people are finding is that most Freesync monitors work with nVidia g-sync. If it’s this HP monitor, the reviewer says it works with g-sync:

Yes it is.Thank you for answer