HP 255 G4 slow.

Noeeex1

Commendable
Sep 18, 2016
My HP 255 G4 is so bad for gaming , since day 1 i had problems with it , here are my specs
GPU : AMD Radeon R2
CPU : AMD-E1 6015
RAM: 4 GB
Please , give me some tips , i can't play LoL or any other game on it , i get 30 fps and it gets unplayable after 15 minutes , everything is updated and my OS is windows 7.

Solution
popatim is right, you need a gaming system with at least 2GB of video memory. Your HP laptop is actually an APU processor which means the GPU is integrated within the CPU, thus APU.

The only option you have for now is to play with the in game video settings under options and turn everything to low settings, disable things like shadows, water, etc, if option-able to improve game play....if that works.

Older games may work but unlikely new ones will. Check the games minimum requirements before you buy or download.

tekno2go

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
popatim is right, you need a gaming system with at least 2GB of video memory. Your HP laptop is actually an APU processor which means the GPU is integrated within the CPU, thus APU.

The only option you have for now is to play with the in game video settings under options and turn everything to low settings, disable things like shadows, water, etc, if option-able to improve game play....if that works.

Older games may work but unlikely new ones will. Check the games minimum requirements before you buy or download.

Solution