Question hp 25x Monitor black screen

Digichaos

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
I have recently bought a HP 25x monitor 144hz and whenever i join in a full screen game . the game doesnt show up . i get a black screen .. i hear everything but i cant see nothing
or when i am ingame and i press the windows key button to check stuff and i want to go to the game again ... still i get the black screen

to fix it i turn it off and on ... and the squar that appears on my screen like my monitor is just connected to the cable

i have downloaded everything and tryed different drivers ...and i even changed the monitor with the same model for another on and i still get the same problem

ANY IDEA ?

system spec
CPU:AMD RYZEN 3 3100 3.6-3.9 ghz
Motherboard:MSI A320M-A PRO
Ram:16GB DDR4 3200 MHZ Hyperx Predator
SSD/HDD: A400 KINGSTON SSD 500GB
GPU:MSI ARMOR OC RX RADEON 570 8GB
PSU:LC POWER 600H 12 600W
Chassis: Some random simple case iam uploading the photo https://ibb.co/42dV9V2

FIRST I USED a lg 60hz monitor never had a problem like this with the same pc usinve DVI CABLE
now after upgrading to 25x hp with a DP cable iam having this problem ...i changed camble to aanother DP but same the problem consists

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How is the monitor tethered to the system? HDMI or DP? What monitor were you using prior to the HP 25x? If the system has some age under it's belt please mention the age of the PSU alongside it's make and model.

Digichaos

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

How is the monitor tethered to the system? HDMI or DP? What monitor were you using prior to the HP 25x? If the system has some age under it's belt please mention the age of the PSU alongside it's make and model.
sory i updated my thread

Digichaos

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2014
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

i have a video that i can show you the problem i just recorded it .. how can i send u ?
https://streamable.com/slay8t