Question HP 27XW monitor Split Screen

rgh43

Honorable
Sep 24, 2018
With the above Monitor I can go from one PC to another as it has a Dual HDMI feed. Now my? is, can I see both PC's at the same time with a split screen? The PC's are both the same Brand & Model and I want to see exactly what is in the C & D Drives as the 2nd one belongs to my Great Grandson and he is having some issues with the PC. If I can split the screen looking at both PC's @ the same time it will be much easier. If not I will have to switch back and forth to do what I want to do, it would just be easier to view both at the same time, .

It is simple to go back & forth just hit the button on the bottom of the monitor.

Thank for any help on this question.

rgh43

With the above Monitor I can go from one PC to another as it has a Dual HDMI feed. Now my? is, can I see both PC's at the same time with a split screen? The PC's are both the same Brand & Model and I want to see exactly what is in the C & D Drives as the 2nd one belongs to my Great Grandson and he is having some issues with the PC. If I can split the screen looking at both PC's @ the same time it will be much easier. If not I will have to switch back and forth to do what I want to do, it would just be easier to view both at the same time, .

It is simple to go back & forth just hit the button on the bottom of the monitor.

Thank for any help on this question.

rgh43
That feature is usually available only with ultra wide monitors.

TRENDING THREADS