[SOLVED] Hp 3500 mt with Zotac Gt1030

Solution
Can I add a Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB to my HP 3500 MT CPU
Yes.
This isn't your cpu, this is your system with its motherboard and stuff. Your cpu is most likely i3-2120 or another i3, which doesn't mater for the compatibility. Your motherboard is the main compatibility-thing that we have to think about. Well, I haven't heard of HP screwing things up so much, so put the latest bios version and go.
Can I add a Zotac GeForce GT 1030 2GB to my HP 3500 MT CPU
Yes.
This isn't your cpu, this is your system with its motherboard and stuff. Your cpu is most likely i3-2120 or another i3, which doesn't mater for the compatibility. Your motherboard is the main compatibility-thing that we have to think about. Well, I haven't heard of HP screwing things up so much, so put the latest bios version and go.

Solution
Jan 7, 2021
Yes.

I have i7 3770
With 8gb ram
1 tb and intel hd 4000 will it work