HP 722C will not print all colors

I bought a Office Depot generic color cartridge. Now the printer only
prints blues. I have reinstalled my driver but nothing changed. I have
done the tests and they show connections ok. Should I just bring the
cartridge back ?

Win 98
Pent III
lots of memory
Thanks in advance for any help

"Allen Galland" <agalland2@cox.net> wrote in message

> I bought a Office Depot generic color cartridge. Now the printer only
> prints blues. I have reinstalled my driver but nothing changed. I have
> done the tests and they show connections ok. Should I just bring the
> cartridge back ?

Try printing a diagnostic self test as shown at:
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/hub_search/document.jhtml?lc=en&docName=bpd07098#P84_2713

This should print a rudimentary nozzle patter in cyan, magenta, yellow and
black. If the colors are missing I would return the cartridge for a warranty
replacement.

Regards,