HP 7410 setup

Following set up instructions for the HP7410 all in one printer you
come to the step to install the ink cartridges. At that point I get an
error message that the color cartridge should be removed and
reinstalled. Did this many times and used several new cartridges. Still
got message and mschine locked up so could do no more. HP support no
help except said I had bad cartridge (could not be 3 bad ones). Any one
know of this problem.

I did take it back and got a new one and had same problem. After a
number of calls, HP sending new printer. Since problem was on two
computers, I was wondering if someone else had experienced the problem
also. Hopefully HP replacement will get past installing ink cartridges
without locking up.

If this is a new 7410, take it back to the store where you bought it and ask for
a refund. No need to mess with it any further... Ben Myers