HP 950 All in one printer

I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
The printer works with a generic driver.

Thanks

You should uninstall the printer (all components) and then
install the software. Do not connect the printer until the
software instructs that you make the connection. Also, as
others have said, www.hp.com is a good place to start your
education.

Falcon wrote:
> I am unabl;e to load the software that came with this printer. I was
> wondering if anyone had the same problem and how they resolved it.
> The printer works with a generic driver.
>
> Thanks

What happens when you try to install the software? Have you tried
downloading the latest software/drivers from HP?

Have you tried HP's support on their website?

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documentSubCategory?dlc=en&lc=en&product=60259&lang=en&cc=us&rule=46029

--
~Jeff~
[Microsoft Windows XP Pro,Office 2000]